I opt out of doing this one because I do not ship it and I make it kind of clear on my page I don’t.
- Who made the first move; Bruce in our case
- Who said ‘I love you’ first; Again Bruce did because he knew Loki would have a hard time bing that trusting.
- How often they fight; Once or twice a year, They have a few big fights about every five years or so.
- Whose big spoon/little spoon; Depends on the night and if Loki is feeling male or female. Though Loki has spooned Bruce in female form. Still taller then him regardless.
- What their nicknames are for each other; Loucura and Venir(sp) basically, crazy and bear.
- Whose the better cook; Both are actually pretty good at it.
- Their song; Doubt : Wye Oak
- Who remembers their anniversaries; Loki remembers the small ones, Bruce the big ones.
- Their favorite thing to do together (besides sex); See plays, read together, dance.
- Who ‘wears the pants’ in the relationship; No one pants are overrated. Better to be naked and freeeeee.
- How they would get engaged; They wouldn’t Loki is against any marriage past his wife. Not that Bruce hasn’t tried.
- What their wedding would be like; Something small jus for them. Probably in the woods.
- How many kids they’ll have; One Bruce wouldn’t ask for Loki to bar a second child for him because he would feel like it was asking too much.
Send me \// for my muse to say to yours the nickname they have for your muse.
"Bruce-ccoli? Broccoli? Jon may not agree but I think it’s hilarious!"
"Crow you need to stay out of my stash, you get weird giggly when high.."
"Pain in the ass."
- Who made the first move;
- Who said ‘I love you’ first;
- How often they fight;
- Whose big spoon/little spoon;
- What their nicknames are for each other;
- Whose the better cook;
- Their song;
- Who remembers their anniversaries;
- Their favorite thing to do together (besides sex);
- Who ‘wears the pants’ in the relationship;
- How they would get engaged;
- What their wedding would be like;
- How many kids they’ll have;
"Tense? Me. No. No. What? No! I’m not tense. Why would I be tense. I just bought cake and I was in the neighbourhood so I thought I would visit. That’s all. No reason to be tense!"
"Riiight, Johnathan you really need to work on lying to others." He takes the cake and puts it on the counter. "This is safe to eat right nothing extra in it that wont be pleasent…" He wanted to trust the other but if he had baked it in his more manic Scarecrow moments that it could be possible. "I’ll cut us both a piece so we can catch up if it is."